09 January, 2006

here in Tigerland

Hey everyone...
Soooo, Passion was AMAZING!!!! God continued to show me more and more things about Himself and also about the Christian walk. I love God and I am beginning to actualy 'yearn' for Him like all of the time... I don't know how else to explain it. I am constantly wanting to read His word, and talk about Him and just be with Him. All around me people are medicating themselves with all of these empty wells and I am just praying that God will show Himself to them, using me and all of the other amazing Christians that MUST be here somewhere. Otherwise school is great and I really miss my 'family group' from Passion. They were such amazing people and I can't wait to see them again either in life, or at THE Party.
Oh, yeah, I'm finally moved into ETBU, and I think that there is something in the water, because it seems like either everyone is dating, engaged or married, or wanting to be dating, engaged or married. Pray for me. (lol)
I love you all and I'll try to post again really soon!

3 Comments:

At 1/09/2006 11:34 PM , Blogger Edwin said...

have fun in your new home missy! miss talking to you. call me PASS 6 or if you call during the weekends...call whenever...but...week days...pass 6!

 
At 1/10/2006 6:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hmm..something in the water? that could be it. oh, and SOMEONE GETTING ENGAGED DURING CHAPEL (of all places) YESTERDAY DOESN'T HELP THE FACT EITHER DOES IT?

 
At 1/12/2006 8:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hope your first few days of classes are going well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home