27 December, 2005

WOW!

SOOOOO....
last night I 'met' my new roommate on the tele (short for telephone). She seems to be really nice and pretty laid back. I'm excited to meet her in person.
Today, I FINALLY got to see Edwin. It's been WAY too long. (Right Edwin!) So, we just hung out at my house for a little while, and I think that he's supposed to come back a little later tonight with some of our friends.
Otherwise, I don't have much else to say except I LOVED the movie version of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe! I told my family that I loved it, and I ended up getting two book sets of the Chronicles of Narnia. I also got two John Eldridge books that I'm excited about reading as well.
I don't have much else to say, so I hope that everyone has a great new year!

2 Comments:

At 12/28/2005 2:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

John Eldridge! Thats awesome!

 
At 1/05/2006 10:25 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

Hey Brit, I have not really had a chance to really visit with you. I know you are excited about ETBU and I am excited for you too. I really think you will get along with your roommate. You'll have such a great time at ETBU. We need to get together before school starts for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home