16 October, 2005

Off to a ......start....

Well, about a month ago, Natalie and I (or is it ' me and Natalie' ...I'm horrible at English stuff like this...) were asked to start a middle school girl's book study on Sunday afternoons. So, we both prayed about it and felt like good about doing this. SOOO, last week the youth girls had like a make-up / nail polish party and me and Nat were supposed to be there to kind of tell the girls about the new group, and telling them when we were meeting and stuff like that. WELL, today was supposed to be the first day of our group, and out of the 15 girls who signed up, only 2 of them showed up. This was only ONE of the many things that have gone wrong. Others are...Me and Nat didn't get our books until a few days ago, the 2 girls that showed up didn't get to get their books because they were moved somewhere else than where they were put Wednesday night, there was no announcement this morning to remind the girls about this afternoon (which is probably the reason that they forgot to come), and then the room that we were supposed to meet it was locked.....And the list goes on. BUT, ironically this gives me hope, BECAUSE if satan is trying THIS HARD to get us discouraged, then hopefully that means God wants something awesome for this study.
Anyways...I've had a lot of weird and funny things happen to me lately, and I hope that I get to write about them soon.

2 Comments:

At 10/18/2005 6:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Brittany!!!
i hope you're doing wonderful!!!
i can't wait to see you on thursday!!!
call me!
-Jenn

 
At 10/19/2005 9:12 PM , Blogger Susie Moore said...

Hey it was fun seeing you tonight!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home