07 October, 2005

good movies

Hey, I just saw two really good movies this week.

One) - The Interpreter.......it's filled with LOTS of action, and the story line is very intriguing and I really haven't seen another movie like it. There is like one part that they could have left out (like most movies) but it's a great movie that is, for the most part, fast-paced and very entertaining. It's totally my kind of movie. (It's out on video and DVD.)

Two) - Wallace and Gromit - The Curse of the Were-Rabbit........Wallace and Gromit actually have a few shorter films out already. They are completely clay-mation which makes for an interesting film watching experience. I believe that these are the same people that made "Chicken Run" which came out after the original Wallace and Gromit videos. The movie was a cute adventure story of a quirky scientist (Wallace) and his faithful dog Gromit( who can drive, make pancakes, and understands English fluently....) and how Wallace gets himself into some sort of predicament (as usual) and Gromit to saves the day. There were a few obvious insinuations, but otherwise a great movie. (The short clip before the movie was with the penguins from Madagascar. ) (Just came to theaters today!!!!!)

Enjoy!

3 Comments:

At 10/08/2005 7:34 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

I love Wallace and Gromit but you know that. I really want to see the movie, but I don't think there is anyone here that would want to be seen in that movie. Jordan got a copy of the Interpreter in China this year before it came out on video. It is really great. Still looking forward to you visiting.

 
At 10/08/2005 9:51 PM , Blogger brittany said...

Hey Danielle, when one of the times that we are planning on being in the same city at the same time,I'll TOTALLY go and see the movie with you if you'd like me to. It really is a cute movie.

I'm getting more and more excited about coming like EVERY day! hehehe

 
At 10/09/2005 12:05 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

We are getting more and more excited too. We keep talking about it. Hopefully Lori will get to be here too. You'll love her, and they will all love you I'm positive of that. :) I should be coming home sometime this Friday

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home