05 November, 2005

Birthday GIRL!!!!!

Hey everyone.....today is my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm finally 19 years old.... (big smile)

The totally weird thought to me is that next year...I'll be (20)!!!.......It's scary to even type!

Well, so far, not an exciting day, but yesterday I got to see my grandparents in Lindale (north tyler) and then on the way home, I stopped by a good friend's house and had a great time. Today, I went to breakfast with my parents, and then to various events with the kids I babysit. Right now, my dad and bro just left to go to Waco, and so it looks like it's just me and mom for my big birthday bash which will probably include a movie at home and maybe go to a store or something. Yeah, no big plans. It's alright...I just feel like I'm getting really old and I don't need a party, but something would have been nice...but I just didn't know what to do. I hope everyone had a great day, and I love you all!!! Thanks to everyone who has called today.....it made me feel SOOOO special!

3 Comments:

At 11/05/2005 7:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday friend!

 
At 11/07/2005 5:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

TOO OLD FOR A PAR-TAY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

girl...you're never too old for a party ;).

I hope you had a great birthday!!!!

 
At 11/08/2005 3:52 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU(sung with passion). I was not able to call you on your birthday...but i did think about you several times that day...so did Jordan. We were traveling in AR at the time. We were very excited that it was your 19th birthday...we just neglected to mention it to you. I sat next to your brother in the library the other day while we did homework...he talked about him getting to see you this past weekend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home