10 October, 2007

What's new

Hey everyone!
Well, some months have past, and my life has NOT been spent on the computer, as you can tell. In fact, I should be studying for a midterm tomorrow, but whatever.

Here's an overview.

July -
Worked
Went to San Antonio with my Mom on our annual mother-daughter get-a-away
Helped Davin (my friend) move back to Waco the same weekend we moved Brent in
Went to Costa Rica

August -
Got back from Costa Rica
Spent much needed time with my family
Packed and moved into school
Started my SENIOR YEAR OF COLLEGE (AHHHH!!!)
Started back at my position in the Admissions Office

September -
Started ministering as a kind of small group leader for new freshman through an organization called "Journey" which is under the BSM at school

Began to LOVE my roommates - for those of you who remember how painful of a year I had last year with roommate issues, this has been nice. I never realized you could actually have roommates who were clean, you get along with, and spend time with outside of just bumping into them while brushing your teeth!!!

Worked at Tiger Day - a preview event that the Admissions office puts on. We had to get up really early...on a Saturday! lol

October -
Went on a "date" with my 3 roommates plus another friend. We watched a movie called Sydney White - I totally recommend it for a group of girls to go and see. It's like a current day version of Snow White, and it's very funny! Not for young girls, just because of some of the jokes.

Met more of Jeremy's family at a family shin-dig


I know that's a lame overview, but I just wanna catch y'all up on what's going on.
Oh, Monday afternoon, Jeremy came up and suprised me! He took me to Walmart to get groceries, and then we went to IHOP. That was SOOO much fun! I really enjoy just spending time with him. Whatever we're doing, it doesn't matter, we just enjoy being together.

Here's a pic!

love you guys,
Brittany


1 Comments:

At 10/13/2007 6:21 AM , Blogger Lance said...

You're back! WB Brit!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home