20 March, 2007

a day of surprises


Today was a wonderfully marvelous day!!!

I stayed up until 3:00am and got my paper finished (praise God for keeping me up and alert that late!!!).


Then, this afternoon, Jeremy showed up at school just to surprise me! He was in Longview for a check-up, post-wisdom teeth being pulled last week and got done WAY early, so decided to come and see me (a mere hour out of his way!) and drive back just in time for his night class. He ended up being a little late for it, but I think it was well worth it! lol


Tonight I had a VERY SMALL induction ceremony for Alpha Chi (an honors society) and told my Mom about it. She also surprised me by showing up to it!


Today was just a great day. God really blessed me today, and the great thing is that I didn't even ask for any of it. Sometimes it's the blessings that you get from God without asking for that mean the most. It's like today was a gift from The One who truly loves me the most. He knows exactly what I need, even when I didn't know I needed it.


Thank you Lord for days like today with lots of sunshine, beautiful flowers, and special surprises in the form of some people that I love the most in this world. Help me to bless others in your name, and help me to show my love and affection back to You. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

2 Comments:

At 3/21/2007 4:53 AM , Blogger Amy said...

I'm so glad you had such a great day. The similarities just keep coming - I was inducted into Alpha Chi at ETBU, too!

 
At 3/28/2007 5:37 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

"Yeah, Yeah, God is goood. Yeah, Yeah, God is great!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home