11 April, 2007

lots of news!

So...lots to catch up on...
1. Last Friday Jeremy and I went fishing at my Auntie and Uncle Max's pond!! Lots of fun!!!



























Oh, and I got to drive the tractor!!!

2. It snowed in Lufkin!! I laid down for a nap, and when I woke up, it was almost like I had fallen into Narnia. Before I went to sleep, it was April, when I woke up, it was...well, more like Christmas than Easter! lol
















3. I have strep throat. Yuck!! I've been feeling bad all weekend, infact I even missed Easter Sunday. When I went to the doctor on Monday, he diagnosed me with strep. Apparently it's going around.

4. This week is crazy. I had two tests, three papers and an assignment due. Good thing is that one of my papers is only a rough draft and she has pushed it back until Friday. I have almost finished the others and I just finished one of my tests...so, yeah!

Ok, so, I think the end of my semester should come around May 2 which is very exciting! Then, hopefully, I'll have the summer to work and save up.

5 Comments:

At 4/11/2007 2:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Brit,

The overall question that I have is...... Does Jeremy have strep too? Sorry your sick, but hey at least it snowed!

 
At 4/11/2007 9:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Brittany!

How I miss you friend. I am going to be staying in Nashville over the summer, but I do plan on coming home for a week or so sometime during the summer. We need to hang out sometime. It's great to read about your life. Sorry about the strep!! No good.

 
At 4/12/2007 11:23 AM , Blogger brittany said...

LOL...no, Jeremy does not have strep Jimmy!

 
At 4/16/2007 2:20 AM , Blogger Ana Schaetzle said...

Hey Brittany! How great to find your blog!! I miss you!!
I'm so happy for you! It seems that you are doing really great in all areas of your life! I knew about college but I did not know about Jeremy (it's been a long time since I've last met you at MSN Messenger, huh?). Congratulations! I'm sure he must be a very special guy! I'll check your blog once in a while now. I loved your pics!
Ana (from Brazil, living in Hawaii - just in case you don't remember...)

 
At 4/18/2007 2:43 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

So good to see your new post! Hang in there with school babe!! it will be over soon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home