23 February, 2007

a change of pace

First of all, thank y'all so much for those of you who commented on my blog. It is really encouraging to know that my friends out there support and love me. We all know that we love each other, but it's nice to be told it too, ya know?

So, for a change of pace since last blog...

I work in the Admissions office here at school. It's SUCH a God-send! I absolutely love it. Well, one of the Admission counselors told me of a website called dunderball.com which has a whole lotta cool THE OFFICE stuff like quotes, and episodes. I just started reading the quotes and couldn't stop laughing!!! Thank you Jason and Rachel for getting me hooked on this show! It's SOOOO funny! And let me tell you...it feels so good to laugh!
So, here's one from the episode "Ben Franklin":

Michael: [at his George Foreman grill] Look at that. Nothing like grilling in the great outdoors.
Ryan: Is this the same grill you grilled your foot on?
Michael: No…yes…but I got all the foot off of it.


Ok, and a few from the episode last night, "Cocktails":

Michael: Ready? Comon’ guys! Early worm gets the worm.
Jim: Another worm? Are they friends?

Jim: I don’t like talking paper in my free time…or my at-work time.

Dwight: You know that line on top of the shrimp? That’s feces.

Jan: I am taking a calculated risk. What’s the upside? I overcome my nausea, fall deeply in love, babies, normalcy, no more self-loathing. What’s the downside? I date Michael Scott publicly and collapse on myself like a dying star.

Hope you've enjoyed a few quotes from THE OFFICE!

And now, back to reality...lol

5 Comments:

At 2/23/2007 3:14 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Glad that you're blogging again. I worked in the Admissions Office for 3 1/2 years at ETBU. It was a great job! The Office is hilarious, I never miss it.

 
At 2/23/2007 4:21 PM , Blogger Susie Moore said...

Hey Im glad I saw you at Cotton Patch! I miss you so much. We totally need to get coffee and hang out soon! Love you girl.

 
At 2/27/2007 6:26 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

Hilarious Brit! Thanks for the website. I was sitting in class when I read this blog, almost got me in trouble. lol It was unbelievable wonderful getting to speak with you this weekend. Your prayers are already bearing fruit. Really great. Progress is making way. Crazy right? not even 24 hrs later. crazy. i love you babe.

 
At 2/27/2007 7:56 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

I love THE OFFICE.

 
At 3/03/2007 7:42 PM , Blogger Robert Conn said...

Why do I even own a tv? Here's yet another show I have never seen. Do I live in a cave or something?

Glad your back Brittany!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home