15 March, 2007

Research papers should be put to death...

Ok, so I'm writing a research paper for Specific Phobias right now and this is horrible! It's taking me forever to find the information that I need, and when I find it, the journals are SOOOO long and they go on and on about nothing! Are these psychologists getting paid by the word or what? I just want to know what research they did, what they found, and what it means. I don't need to read 4 pages (two-columned pages) of useless information, half of which I don't understand anyways, on how they decided to research this topic.
Get to the point man!

But sadly, my opinion won't change anything. Maybe one day, when I'm all grown up, I'll show them how it's REALLY done...ya...

Over and out.

1 Comments:

At 3/15/2007 2:55 PM , Blogger Susie Moore said...

lol your blog title made me laugh so hard! Before I had even read your post. Yeah my tattoo is a fish. YOU SHOULD SO GET ONE! Not a fish necesarily but a tattoo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home