18 September, 2006

We got us another 'un

Hey everyone!

So, Jeremy just joined in the blogging community for the purpose of telling about his trip! Just thought I would let you guys know because I kept writing updates on him, but now you can read what actually happened!! It's kenyajeremy.blogspot.com

Also, school is going pretty good, but, I just hit that point in the semester where I'm asking myself "Do I really need this?" I know that I need to get an education, but some days, I just feel to overwhelmed to keep going. I think what's really getting at me is that I was just home this past weekend and had a great time and just didn't want to leave. But, I really do want to go to seminary and so I have to get my bachelor's first.

It was good seeing everyone this weekend...and Jimmy...you're a punk! lol...



(Me and Jer)

3 Comments:

At 9/20/2006 5:19 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

great picture!! holy cow brit! The picture of him with the little boy! How great! did you cry? i did...not...i mean...uh...forget it! I'm thinking the same thing about school right now.

 
At 9/20/2006 6:26 PM , Blogger brittany said...

He called me right when he got back in and I TOTALLY cried...just relieved to talk to him again. Yeah, that is an amazing picture and I'm so proud of him and what God is doing through him!!!

 
At 9/20/2006 8:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brit, it was great to see you! I have called the doctor and he said for you to start your medication immediately! ADD is so cool!

By the way, he seemed cool, but i still have reservations, I mean come on anyone who hangs with you has got to be crazy!!!! Hope to see you soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home