04 September, 2006

1 week down...

So...Happy Labor Day! ...for me, this really has been a "labor day"...I've been going at it all day long. I have so much homework ahead of me, and I just found out I have a test on Friday. My math class is pretty much all done on a program called SPSS, and I have no idea how to work it. I tried to, but I hope our teacher will show us how tomorrow in class, even though our homework is due...still not sure how that's gonna all work out...lol...

Ok, so, otherwise life's been going. Right now I am experiencing the joys of being back around girls ALL THE TIME and their...well, drama... I DID however finally get to see Jeremy!!! He came to Marshall and took me on a date! It was fun getting to spend time with him again.

So, also, the place where my car is at right now just called and said that they can't fix my car, and we're gonna have to find a way to tow it back to Lufkin to a dealer to figure out what's going on.

I love you all and I hope to hear from you all!!!

1 Comments:

At 9/05/2006 5:01 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

I think the idea behind Labor Day is to cease from your Labor.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home