07 September, 2006

isn't God cool?!

Hey everyone!!!!

Ok, so, in my Christian Missions class our biggest project this year is to make a strategy on how to effectively and practically spread the gospel in a particular people group. There were 8 different people groups that we got to chose from and yes, the country that I went to this summer was on there!!! I mean, out of ALL of the countries, and ALL of the people groups, there was one from the country where I went with Jas and Rach. It's so cool to me that God worked that trip out and I now get to use my experience with the culture and talking to the people there on how God wants us to reach them!

I think that the coolest thing, though, is that this is not just a "class project", but once we've made our presentations (which is going to take all semester to work on) our teacher has either an organization, or other missionary friends of his (he was a missionary in Kenya and India for several years) that he sends them to so that they can use these strategies! A part of me is like "oh no, what if we mess up?", but that is where I just have to trust the Holy Spirit in his leading of us to come up with the strategy and to give the missionaries the wisdom on what to use.

I love you guys and I'm so glad that God has let me get to know each of you!

Blessings,
Brittany

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home