26 August, 2006

back at school

Well, I'm finally back at school!
I moved in on Friday, of course with much difficulty... My car is having problems and is now in the shop here in Marshall-America. But, God did give me a safe trip all of the way! I got all of my stuff moved in to my room, made it beautiful with the help of my Mom, and then today filled the kitchen with good stuff to eat. It was a good day, today. It went by so quick!! It was cool being at school NOT worrying about homework or tests or anything.

Everything is going pretty good so far. God is just really blessing me right now, though I can feel I'm in the middle of some spiritual tests and trials. I have to hold onto James 1, ya know.

I'm also reading "Wild at Heart" and I can't put it down! It's so amazing. I am glad that I read "Captivating" first, however. I'm glad because now that I know about ME, it's easier to know about THEM (or Y'ALL for my male readers...).

I really don't have any deep insight for this post. I wish I had words of wisdom to say, but all I can do right now is just keep praising my God for everything He's doing for me, and everything He's done, but more than that, just for who He IS. I'm learning a lot about God and the Trinity right now which is blowing my mind. It's more than words can describe, or can even do justice. Though, my biggest struggle right now is trying to balance my life of 'stuff to do' and of studying and spending time with God.

Brittany

1 Comments:

At 8/27/2006 3:49 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

i'm proud of you brit. I hope your first week is great. Call me anytime. love

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home