02 August, 2006

Well, it's August...

I can't believe that by the end of this month I will be back in Marshall-america. A part of me is excited, while the other part is trying to wring the last bit of fun of out life before I start this next CRAZY semester of 18hrs! Yeah, so 18hrs, living in an appt. (so that means cook my own meals and cleaning), having a long distance relationship, and on top of it all, I'm still trying to get involved and meet people at school. I feel overwhelmed and I haven't even gone back. I really need to give this to God...I know. I guess I'm protesting myself BECAUSE I have had an amazing summer full of adventure and learning and seeing the Holy Spirit move in ways I only used to read about in the Bible. I have truly seen the Church of Acts come to life! I've seen and heard things that I only HOPED were still alive! God has been so gracious to me to let me see these things. I'm so excited to see what God will do this next semester with me at school and being able to minister to girls. That's my desire right now: to see the Holy Spirit setting girls at ETBU free from their past pains and seeing a Father God and Jesus who PASSIONATELY loves them! I hope that God uses me in ways I'd only imagined. That's a scary statement because I'm not sure what that will mean for me. Please just keep praying for me.

Ok, that's all for now. I love you all and keep praying for Jeremy too! ( he's in Kenya 'till the end of August)

Brittany

2 Comments:

At 8/03/2006 12:43 PM , Blogger Amy said...

The girls and I are down here for a couple of weeks. We've been in Dallas, Longview, and Shreveport. We won't make it to Lufkin, but maybe we will catch up with you there another time. Take care.

 
At 8/06/2006 5:34 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

We spoke before you went over seas brit, but I even see a change in your blog. God will certainly use you. call me and we'll play before school starts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home