28 February, 2006

A Great Weekend

Well everyone. I had a GREAT weekend. I had a chance to hang out with some of my very best friends at a Louie Giglio, Matt Redman and Chris Tomlin concert in Tyler. It was AMAZING. Louie did his speech like what we saw at the "Passion" conference in Nashville this past January (the one with the pictures of the stars) and it was soooooo great to see that again. Also, I just love Matt Redman and I found out that Chris Tomlin is from Tyler! - Crazy small world that we live in. Also I got a chance to hang out with my grandparents on Saturday and Sunday and it was amazing to get to see them again and spend time with them. I realize how much I look up to them and my grandma is such an amazing woman. She relaly helped me to see a lot of things about myself that I never knew was there. She opened my eyes to see the kind of Godly woman that I want to be. I don't know if that makes sense, but basically, my grandmother is my role model. I am so much like her, and I want to be so much like her. She's amazing.

Also, a big thanks to everyone that commented on my blog last time! It made me feel SOOOOOOO special!!!! I love you all and I hope to continue to hear from everyone.

3 Comments:

At 3/01/2006 7:25 AM , Blogger Edwin said...

hey...just wanted to tell you that I just heard that song "At Last" and I thought of you cause I know how you love that song. Cause the first time I heard it, it was w/ you...and you singing!!! So, anyways, love you friend! hope everything is going well. Take care and miss you!

Edwin <><

PS She isn't as cool as Frank!!!!

:D

 
At 3/17/2006 7:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3/17/2006 7:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Where did you go?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home