06 February, 2006

YEAH!!!

I am happy to report that the disease has passed!!! Ain't God great!

Ok, so, more drama has arrived into my life, and I've been super busy with it. Nothing major, just some stuff with a really good friend of mine, and with some people at school... you know, basic 'my first time away from home' type stuff.
I really miss everyone, but God is still teaching me SOOOO much here, and I am definantly sure this is where God wants me.

One last note, I went and saw "End of the Spear" on Saturday night, and after it was over, I just kind of sat and cried, and died a little death to myself...again. God is showing me that to really do mission work (and to be a Christian), I WILL have to suffer for the Faith. And my Middle Class American mindset is rearing it's ugly head. God is showing me in small amounts what my future holds should I follow Him, and I feel like I have so long to go. One part of me is like "let's go!" and the other part of me is like "no, God still has a LOT of work He needs to do on me."

1 Comments:

At 2/07/2006 9:47 AM , Blogger Natalie Jansen said...

Hey Brittany!! I'm so glad I got to see you!! I have missed you friend! I wish you would have come to the Super Bowl party!! Wasn't the same with out you. :o( Can't wait to see you this weekend at the wedding! :o)
Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home