18 February, 2006

Sorry it's been awile!!!

Hey everyone!
Well, I've survived my first weekend here by myself at ETBU! I had to stay because I have been sick since Wednesday, (Friday, I was so fatigued, I was really afraid of driving home) and also the road were supposed to be really bad this weekend. I have been taking LOTS of tests, had two papers to turn in and pretty much a lot of other stuff too! The whole being sick and dizzy (from a sinus infection) for the past few days has really keep me in bed and behind in things that I should be doing...but that's life. God allowed me to get sick before anything major was coming my way.
A few things...
one - our intermural basketball team got 2nd place!
two - I told Dr. Johnson that I wouldn't be going on the Greece and Turkey trip that I've told some of you about...the doors just didn't open like I'd hoped.
three - me and my friend Amy (she lives across the hall from me) got to hangout and do crafts today!!!
four - I got a call back from Target last weekend which means I may have a summer job (they told me to re-apply closer to when I actually wanted to start working).

FIVE - I REALLY need a SNOWSUIT for our trip we're supposed to be taking for spring break (me and my mom and dad)....PLEASE let me know if you have one that I can borrow!! I'm very responsible and would love you FOREVER!!!

Ok...that's my life right now...have a great day!
Stay strong with God
Brittany

5 Comments:

At 2/20/2006 12:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hey i don't know about a 'snowsuit' but i have a ski suit...like the overalls things that you wear when you ski..if you need it let me know!
love ya

 
At 2/20/2006 3:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Britt

It's Ricardo here...
just stop by to say hi ...
So you're in Marshall now ! I hope you enjoy your time there. I'm back to Brasil (since Hawaii, Indonesia, malasya...)... But I'm leaving soon...
blessings

ricardo otake
write me ok ?

 
At 2/20/2006 11:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hey, seen any ghosts lately?! ha!

got a new blog:
www.jenniferkconn.blogspot.com

 
At 2/21/2006 10:34 AM , Blogger Natalie Jansen said...

Hey Girl!! I miss you Brittany!! I hope everything is going well for you. Sorry that you have been sick. I hope you are feeling better!?!

Love ya

- Nat

 
At 2/23/2006 11:04 AM , Blogger Susie Moore said...

Awww... I wish I had a snow suit so that Brittany would love me forever... I am so going out right now and buying one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home