14 February, 2006

VALENTINE'S MESSAGE!

Dear Friends,

I should say something very meaningful on this blog, or quote John 3:16 or something and tell how much God loves you....but then that seems like I am just telling about the love of God only because today is a day to remember love. Instead, my word of encouragement is to live out everyday as though it were Valentine's Day: showing the LOVE of GOD to others all around you as often as you can.

(note: I do realize that the love commonly celebrated on this day is romantic love, and not agape love, but hey, who's to say we can't change that?)

Happy...LOVE...Day

Brittany

1 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 7:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey fiend!! I miss you and happy late valentine's day!! God bless you!! and KEEP SHINING!!!

love, Paula Tognolo <><

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home